The Eaton Sofa features triple-arched backs and carved crests pay tribute to Victorian design. Solid wood frames, exquisitely hand-carved and hand-finished. Sofa and chair backs have a serpentine wood rail that runs down the arms and meets the front legs. Crests feature scrolls and foliated flowers in high relief. Front and side aprons are distinguished by dramatic carving. Also note the carved hand grips and heavy scroll feet. The hand-sewn upholstery is finished with a welt trim. Three complementary fabrics are used on the backs, cushions and throw pillows. Thick, high density foam within the backs and deep loose cushions on the seats provide optimum support and comfort. All pieces have an antique walnut finish with gold detailing. The 5 throw pillows shown are included with purchase.More on the Construction:
Base: Zigzag Spring
Pillows: Goose Down-Blend
- 1st Layer: High Density Foam = 2.8
- 2nd Layer: Coil Spring
- 3rd Layer: High Density Foam = 2.8
- 4th Layer: Goose Down-Blend Pillow
- 5th Layer: Fabric/Leather
*Please review our Time Frames and Delivery for additional information on the European Collections. For any follow up questions, please call our offices.
- Antique Walnut
- W91" D43" H46"
- Conveniently Features:
- Removable base for easier access thru doorways, hallways, and staircases!
- *Please Note:
- Images are for reference only and not intended as an exact representation. Color in photos might be slightly different than actual marble / granite / leather / fabrics / wood finishes due to lighting during shooting and/or monitor's display.