For a century and a half, the delicately carved upholstery items have been the leading symbol of Victorian and French elegance. This stunning collection is featured in a number of imported Italian fabric options. This authentic reproduction has been carved in a high detail polyurethane finish capturing the original down to the last graceful curve. The top crest is adorned with a shell with florals and leaves. The design is repeated on all items featuring acanthus arm carvings and long cabriole legs. Each of our Poly-Anna products features a steel frame skeleton in their construction for weight and durability. *Shown on landing page with Annya Occasional Tables.
- Customize this living room set to fit perfectly in your home by using our convenient Fabric and Finish options shown!
- Features Italian Imported Fabrics
- Features Finish options with a Faux Marble top, some of which might have more brown and white betas than others
- Features a steel frame skeleton, with no joints, in their construction for weight and added durability
- Heavy carved polyurethane skin
*Please review our Time Frames and Delivery for additional information on the Poly-Anna Collections. For any follow up questions, please call our offices.