Pure Balance Limited Warranty
DON'T COMPROMISE THE BEAUTY OF YOUR NEW FURNITURE WHEN YOU CAN PROTECT IT FROM EVERYDAY ACCIDENTS.
5 Year Furniture Protection Package: Protect and keep your furniture looking its best. This plan provides peace of mind regarding accidental stains, rips, tears, burns; accidental scratch, gouge, chip or dent that penetrates the top coat of a hard surface; water or beverage marks or rings; failure of button-tufting or fringe; metal, glass, or stone damage.
How it Works:
If your new furniture covered by this Limited Product Warranty becomes accidentally stained or damaged during normal residential use, and you cannot correct the stain or damage using the provided products and/or procedures, we'll clean, repair or replace the affected portion or the complete item with the same or a similar item with a retail purchase price up to the original purchase price of the affected item.
Furniture order up to $1500: $99.95
$1501 to $2499: $199.95
$2500 to $25,000: FREE ($299.95 value) ***Upon Request Only at Time of Purchase***
Protection Plan Coverages
Includes Fabric, Leather and Wood. Dollar limit $25,000.
- ALL stains excluding accumulation
- Singe Marks caused by Brief Contact with flame or Heat
- Water or Beverage Marks or Rings
- Accidental Scratches that Penetrate the Top Coat Finish
- Seam Separation
- Accidental Dents, Gouges or Chipping
- Peeling of the Finish of Solid Wood or Veneer Surfaces
- Failure of Assembled Joints of Solid or Veneered Wood
- Loss of Silvering on Mirrors
- Breakage of Frames
- Breakage of Springs
- Mechanism of Sleepers or Recliners including heaters and vibrating
- Breakage of Glass or Mirrors
- Failure of Electrical Components
- Lifting of Veneers
- Checking, Cracking, Bubbling or Peeling of Wood Finish
This plan is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty; it does not replace the manufacturer's warranty, but provides certain additional benefits during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty. Losses covered by the manufacturer during the manufacturer's warranty period are not covered under this plan and are the responsibility of the manufacturer. Please note that this 5 Year Protection Plan must be requested at the time of placing your order, or before order shipment, in order to be applied to your order.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE DOES NOT COVER:
- damage caused by improper cleaning methods or improper cleaning materials;
- damage caused by the application of topical treatments that damages the product(s);
- damage resulting from cleaning methods or products other than those recommended by us and/or the product manufacturer;
- damage caused by failure to comply with the manufacturer's warranty;
- any costs or damage from repair and/or cleaning by anyone without written authorization from us;
- damage caused by service or maintenance personnel on non-reported issues;
- damage caused by transit, delivery, re-delivery, product(s) being moved between residences or into or out of storage or movement, including damage caused by packing or unpacking of the covered product;
- damage to upholstery by incontinence, mold or mildew; fading, color loss, discoloration;
- any manufacturer recall;
- windings, wrappings or bindings on rattan, bamboo, wicker furniture, nor coverage on rattan, bamboo, wicker or other furniture used outdoors, plastic ready to assemble product(s);
- inherent design defects including, but not limited to, natural inconsistencies in wood grains, wood stains, dust corrosion, “X” coded fabrics, non-colorfast fabric, delamination of microfiber
- mattresses, except for futon covers and /or cushions;
- accumulation of dirt and debris due to the failure to care for or the improper care of your product;
- wear and tear to fabrics and leathers, such as accumulated soiling from everyday use including body oil, hair oil, perspiration, darkened bodily contact areas;
- leather scratches; cracking and/or peeling of leather; splitting of bicast, bycast or bonded leather; suede or nubuck;
- natural flaws, manufacturer’s defects of leather or upholstery; odors; pet damage from teeth, beaks, or claws;
- showroom-displayed products; products sold that are stained and/or damaged at the time of purchase;
- products used for commercial or institutional purposes, home day care, rental purposes or products sold “as-is” “pre-owned”, rental or non-residential furniture;
- service, maintenance, repair, or replacement necessitated by any loss of use or stain or damage resulting from any cause other than normal usage, such as, but not limited to, rips or tears caused by structural problems or mechanical failure, loss of use or stains or damage due to misuse, abuse, unauthorized repair by others, collision with any other object, loss or stain or damage resulting from failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance or inspection, add-on products or accessories, attachments, corrosion, appliance malfunction, insect infestation, damage or stains caused by Acts of God, terrorism, fire, flood, water, windstorm, hail, earthquake, smoke, or other heat source, exposure to the cold, theft, negligence, riot, or any other peril; special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages whether in contract, tort, or negligence; preventive maintenance;
- claims arising from any breach of implied or expressed warranty of merchantability or fitness of the product(s) from the manufacturer; initial installation, assembly or hookup of your product(s);
- removal and re-installation, except as determined by us; any circumstances for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including loss or damage to person or property, arising from the use of, or inability to use, or from the repair or replacement of the product(s); crushing, minor scratching, unreasonably excessive loads leading to breakage of structural components; products no longer in your possession.