The Eaton Chair is made with solid wood frames, which are then hand-carved and hand-finished. A serpentine wood rail that runs down the arms and meets the front legs. Crests feature scrolls and foliated flowers in high relief. Dramatic carving. Heavy scroll feet. The hand-sewn upholstery is finished with a welt trim. Three complementary fabrics. Thick, high density foam within the backs and deep loose cushions on the seats provide optimum support and comfort. Chair comes with two square throw pillows as shown, not one large rectangle pillow.
More on the Construction:
Base: Zigzag Spring
Pillows: Goose Down-Blend
- 1st Layer: High Density Foam = 2.8
- 2nd Layer: Coil Spring
- 3rd Layer: High Density Foam = 2.8
- 4th Layer: Goose Down-Blend Pillow
- 5th Layer: Fabric/Leather
*Please review our Time Frames and Delivery for additional information on the European Collections. For any follow up questions, please call our offices.
- Antique Walnut
- W51" D43" H46" , Seat Height 19.8"
- Conveniently Features:
- Removable base for easier access thru doorways, hallways, and staircases!
- *Please Note:
- Chair comes with two square throw pillows as shown, not one large rectangle pillow
- **Please Note:
- Images are for reference only and not intended as an exact representation. Color in photos might be slightly different than actual marble / granite / leather / fabrics / wood finishes due to lighting during shooting and/or monitor's display.