The Eaton Chair is made with solid wood frames, which are then hand-carved and hand-finished. A serpentine wood rail that runs down the arms and meets the front legs. Crests feature scrolls and foliated flowers in high relief. Dramatic carving. Heavy scroll feet. The hand-sewn upholstery is finished with a welt trim. Three complementary fabrics. Thick, high density foam within the backs and deep loose cushions on the seats provide optimum support and comfort. Two throw pillows shown are included with purchase.
More on the Construction:
Base: Zigzag Spring
Pillows: Goose Down-Blend
- 1st Layer: High Density Foam = 2.8
- 2nd Layer: Coil Spring
- 3rd Layer: High Density Foam = 2.8
- 4th Layer: Goose Down-Blend Pillow
- 5th Layer: Fabric/Leather
DON'T COMPROMISE THE BEAUTY OF YOUR NEW FURNITURE WHEN YOU CAN PROTECT IT FROM EVERYDAY ACCIDENTS.
5 Year Furniture Protection Package: Protect and keep your furniture looking its best. This plan provides peace of mind regarding accidental stains, rips, tears, burns; accidental scratch, gouge, chip or dent that penetrates the top coat of a hard surface; water or beverage marks or rings; failure of button-tufting or fringe; metal, glass, or stone damage.
How it Works:
If your new furniture covered by this Limited Product Warranty becomes accidentally stained or damaged during normal residential use, and you cannot correct the stain or damage using the provided products and/or procedures, we'll clean, repair or replace the affected portion or the complete item with the same or a similar item with a retail purchase price up to the original purchase price of the affected item.
Furniture order up to $1500: $99.95
$1501 to $2499: $199.95
$2500 to $25,000: FREE ($299.95 value)
Protection Plan Coverages
Includes Fabric, Leather and Wood. Dollar limit $25,000.
- ALL stains excluding accumulation
- Singe Marks caused by Brief Contact with flame or Heat
- Water or Beverage Marks or Rings
- Accidental Scratches that Penetrate the Top Coat Finish
- Seam Separation
- Accidental Dents, Gouges or Chipping
- Peeling of the Finish of Solid Wood or Veneer Surfaces
- Failure of Assembled Joints of Solid or Veneered Wood
- Loss of Silvering on Mirrors
- Breakage of Frames
- Breakage of Springs
- Mechanism of Sleepers or Recliners including heaters and vibrating
- Breakage of Glass or Mirrors
- Failure of Electrical Components
- Lifting of Veneers
- Checking, Cracking, Bubbling or Peeling of Wood Finish
This plan is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty; it does not replace the manufacturer's warranty, but provides certain additional benefits during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty. Losses covered by the manufacturer during the manufacturer's warranty period are not covered under this plan and are the responsibility of the manufacturer.