For a century and a half, the medallion back sofa has been the leading symbol of Victorian elegance. This stunning collection is featured in Red Velvet button-tufted upholstery with the Mahogany finish, but has other fabric and finish options available as well. This authentic reproduction has been carved in a high detail polyurethane finish capturing the original down to the last graceful curve. The top crest is adorned with delicate rose clusters and leaves. The design is repeated on the gent’s chairs featuring acanthus arm carvings and cabriole legs. Each of our Poly-Anna products features a steel frame skeleton in their construction for weight and durability. **Please note that the red velvet shown on sofa set is no longer available, and that the new Boutique Red Velvet is a lighter shade
- Customize this living room set to fit perfectly in your home by using our convenient Fabric and Finish options shown!
- Features Italian Imported Fabrics
- Features a steel frame skeleton, with no joints, in their construction for weight and added durability
- Heavy carved polyurethane skin
*Please review our Time Frames and Delivery for additional information on the Poly-Anna Collections. For any follow up questions, please call our offices.
- W26" D30" H46"
- Base Material(s):
- Steel Frame with Carved Polyurethane
- *Please Note:
- Images are for reference only and not intended as an exact representation. Color in photos might be slightly different than actual marble / granite / leather / fabrics / wood finishes due to lighting during shooting and/or monitor's display.