The spectacular top of the Olde London Dining Table is decorated with book matched cherry veneers in a sunburst design bordered by herringbone inlay and set off with avodire cross banding. The tabletop edge is finished with leaf carved gadroons and the generously scaled cabriole legs are fully carved with shells, acanthus leaves and beads, terminating in gracefully scrolled feet. With the addition of two 18" leaves (included) the table can be expanded to seat ten; the leaves have folding apron rails to facilitate storage in the Old World Wine and Cheese Sideboard.
DON'T COMPROMISE THE BEAUTY OF YOUR NEW FURNITURE WHEN YOU CAN PROTECT IT FROM EVERYDAY ACCIDENTS.
5 Year Furniture Protection Package: Protect and keep your furniture looking its best. This plan provides peace of mind regarding accidental stains, rips, tears, burns; accidental scratch, gouge, chip or dent that penetrates the top coat of a hard surface; water or beverage marks or rings; failure of button-tufting or fringe; metal, glass, or stone damage.
How it Works:
If your new furniture covered by this Limited Product Warranty becomes accidentally stained or damaged during normal residential use, and you cannot correct the stain or damage using the provided products and/or procedures, we'll clean, repair or replace the affected portion or the complete item with the same or a similar item with a retail purchase price up to the original purchase price of the affected item.
Furniture order up to $1500: $99.95
$1501 to $2499: $199.95
$2500 to $25,000: FREE ($299.95 value)
Protection Plan Coverages
Includes Fabric, Leather and Wood. Dollar limit $25,000.
- ALL stains excluding accumulation
- Singe Marks caused by Brief Contact with flame or Heat
- Water or Beverage Marks or Rings
- Accidental Scratches that Penetrate the Top Coat Finish
- Seam Separation
- Accidental Dents, Gouges or Chipping
- Peeling of the Finish of Solid Wood or Veneer Surfaces
- Failure of Assembled Joints of Solid or Veneered Wood
- Loss of Silvering on Mirrors
- Breakage of Frames
- Breakage of Springs
- Mechanism of Sleepers or Recliners including heaters and vibrating
- Breakage of Glass or Mirrors
- Failure of Electrical Components
- Lifting of Veneers
- Checking, Cracking, Bubbling or Peeling of Wood Finish
This plan is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty; it does not replace the manufacturer's warranty, but provides certain additional benefits during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty. Losses covered by the manufacturer during the manufacturer's warranty period are not covered under this plan and are the responsibility of the manufacturer.