The two-drawer Clemintine Writing Desk is handsomely wrapped in embossed leather along its drawer fronts and sides. The desktop is ornately inlaid with oak, walnut and pine veneers and bordered in traditional rope carving; the robustly turned and carved legs are connected by metal scrollwork panels and an open shelf.
The Clementine Caster Chair combines beautiful Old World Mediterranean style with very modern comfort. The seat and generously curved back are upholstered in leather and finished with nail head trim. The chairs smooth-operating casters are engineered to be highly functional and durable.
DON'T COMPROMISE THE BEAUTY OF YOUR NEW FURNITURE WHEN YOU CAN PROTECT IT FROM EVERYDAY ACCIDENTS.
5 Year Furniture Protection Package: Protect and keep your furniture looking its best. This plan provides peace of mind regarding accidental stains, rips, tears, burns; accidental scratch, gouge, chip or dent that penetrates the top coat of a hard surface; water or beverage marks or rings; failure of button-tufting or fringe; metal, glass, or stone damage.
How it Works:
If your new furniture covered by this Limited Product Warranty becomes accidentally stained or damaged during normal residential use, and you cannot correct the stain or damage using the provided products and/or procedures, we'll clean, repair or replace the affected portion or the complete item with the same or a similar item with a retail purchase price up to the original purchase price of the affected item.
Furniture order up to $1500: $99.95
$1501 to $2499: $199.95
$2500 to $25,000: FREE ($299.95 value)
Protection Plan Coverages
Includes Fabric, Leather and Wood. Dollar limit $25,000.
- ALL stains excluding accumulation
- Singe Marks caused by Brief Contact with flame or Heat
- Water or Beverage Marks or Rings
- Accidental Scratches that Penetrate the Top Coat Finish
- Seam Separation
- Accidental Dents, Gouges or Chipping
- Peeling of the Finish of Solid Wood or Veneer Surfaces
- Failure of Assembled Joints of Solid or Veneered Wood
- Loss of Silvering on Mirrors
- Breakage of Frames
- Breakage of Springs
- Mechanism of Sleepers or Recliners including heaters and vibrating
- Breakage of Glass or Mirrors
- Failure of Electrical Components
- Lifting of Veneers
- Checking, Cracking, Bubbling or Peeling of Wood Finish
This plan is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty; it does not replace the manufacturer's warranty, but provides certain additional benefits during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty. Losses covered by the manufacturer during the manufacturer's warranty period are not covered under this plan and are the responsibility of the manufacturer.